What We Do
Kids struggle with mastering fundamentals and the fear of making mistakes in basketball. By using our 7 strategies, players play more freely, building confidence to master basketball fundamentals and becomes a team player.
Our 7 Strategies for Players:
How We Do It
1. Repeat Basketball individual drills often
2. Encouragement and constructive feedback
3. Coaches observing players learning styles (see, hear and/or do)
5. Performance Training with One Life Fitness
6. Online resources (stretching, mastery drills, plays and workshops)
7. Goal and evaluation sheets
What It Does
1. Allows players to play freely on the court
2. Decreases stress under pressure
3. Helps them make better decsions
4. Increase self esteem
5. Becomes a team player
6. Learn discipline, accountability, sharing and respect
Programs We Offer
"You can't always be the most talented person on the court but you can be the most competitive"
~ Pat Summit
Fall High School Basketball
The Fall High School Basketball season will be 7 weeks long and begin on September 23rd to November 10th. The players will have a Tuesdays (Woods Academy) or Wednesdays (Churchill HS) team practice, skills training Thursdays (Churchill HS) and One Life fitness twice per week. They will participant in 2 tournaments and 2 round robins.
Bring your GAME
We are a year round travel and AAU Basketball organization. Our primary focus, every season, is to work on attitude, balance and control. Practice is the first step to achieving the basketball triangle.
Register for the Fall DMV Soaring Stars Basketball League
$700 per team
8 Games Guaranteed
NO Admission Fees (Playoffs Only)
11036 Outpost Dr
North Potomac, Montgomery County 20878
Our basketball evaluations allow us to view all components of a players game. We look for a strong fundamentals base, team concepts and a basketball I.Q.. Here are our levels:
Purple (D1 - D2)
Teal (D2 - D3)
Some players will be selected to play on our AAU Elite team. Players will be notified by email if they are selected for a team within 24 hours.